[CAUT] Downbearing Error

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 16:52:53 MST 2007

Ric

If the only solution is to recap the bridge with the plate still in, instead of doing 5 notes at a time, wouldn't it be much easier, and get the bridge to be more even, if you removed all the strings in an section, shave down the bridge, etc, and restring just that section?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of