[CAUT] Copyright

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 20:47:06 MST 2007

The purpose of a copyright is to make sure the owner of the copyrighted material gets the income and/or profit. It would be legal for someone to make a copies of copyrighted material that has been made available to the public on a public web site, and distribute it. But it would be against the law for an individual to copy that information, and then sell it to make money, or, of course, make it appear to be his/her own.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of