[CAUT] Getting straight

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Thu Aug 7 15:27:05 MDT 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 3:00 PM, Porritt, David wrote:

> Has any heard from Dr. Birkett lately?  He was doing a lot of research
> with a grant that he had received but I can't recall hearing any
> reports.

	He was at Rochester, 2006, and brought a bunch of high speed
videography equipment. He did a lot shooting of things like Ron Overs'
action, the Cristofori action model, and a Wapin before and after. At
the time, there was a sheet for people to express an interest in a DVD
of some of the footage, which was signed by a lot of people. I saw him
next year in KC, and asked how that was coming. He told me nobody from
PTG had followed up on it.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico