[CAUT] ketop replacement

wbis290 at aol.com wbis290 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 16:14:21 MDT 2008

Hi Paul,

I have used the German cream key tops for years and have had great feed back from everyone who has a piano that I put them on. The feel is good and not slippery as a lot of other plastic tops are. They are also very easy to work with. While there is always the possiblilty of ivory key tops, one wanders if the cost of the ivory is worth it. I have had clients that I offered the choice to and when they saw the German keys from Pianotek, they did not think that the ivory was even worth considering especially for the cost even though they could have paid for the ivory easily.??I would go for these from Pianotek.

Bill Balmer, RPT
Ohio Northern University and the University of Findlay