[CAUT] Position Announcement, SIU, Carbondale, IL

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Aug 16 15:47:11 MDT 2008

    "Actually, to "stand up together to it, against it, whatever it
    takes" is criminal activity.  When "we" band together, and suggest
    what everyone should charge, or even that everybody should charge
    more, "we" are guilty of a federal crime, (price fixing, restraint
    of trade, and/or collusion).  Help yourself, but leave me out of it."

Heaven Help Us.  Essentially the above words claim that workers have no
rights anymore... and any attempt by workers to band together to look
after their common interests is a federal crime.  So much for solidarity
in the world if so. Just WHO is it what decides that the PEOPLE cant
decide to BAND TOGETHER to look after their common interests.  WHO is it
that will have such endeavour criminalized.  And worse WHO the heck
voted for these people ???

For my part I hold to Thomas Jefferson.  And I have no doubt whatsoever
of what HE would have to say about the above quote.  Holy Christmas
Americans...  you are willing to accept WHAT ??? in order to protect
your rights to bear arms.. (read Karishnakovs in the kindest of cases)
but you accept the governenment telling you you cant form organizations
that look after workers rights ??

Perhaps I misread the above... but it sounded to me like the author was
quite willing to accept bending big time over in order to have the
privilege to smile through the entire proverbial shaft.

Cheers
RicB