[CAUT] Position Announcement, SIU, Carbondale, IL

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 15:34:57 MDT 2008

Hey Richard, Right on.

Some of us should follow Richard's example and apply for the job, then turn
it down, unless they want to anty up.

With myself having been laid off at the University of Minnesota, I would use
that job as a springboard to something else.
One catch though, I am 59 years old, and wonder how much I have left in me.
It's a great job for some young guy to take, then walk away when you'be
completed all or most of your experiments on the pianos.

Use the university's pianos as a laboratory for experiment, so you can learn
what works, and what doesn't.

regards,

Ron Poire