[CAUT] Position Announcement, SIU, Carbondale, IL

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Aug 16 13:11:55 MDT 2008

Enough is enough.  I'm sending off a application with MY requirements...
125.000 USD per annum, Full benefits package including premium health
insurance, day care for my kids, reduced tuition for any of my kids
going to any university in the state, 4 weeks paid vacation plus the
usual holidays and free usage of the swim pool, gym, library and
observatory.

And I'll be taking a pay cut if they accept.

Perhaps if enough of us send in something similar they might take a hint.

Cheers
RicB