[CAUT] CAUT position announcements, CAUT Academy

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 21 10:48:58 MDT 2008

Hi Ed,
Do you mean the number of departments with current vacancies?

I haven't kept a tally, but it seems this year the number of vacancies has been more than double normal.  Don't we usually post somewhere around 6 to 10 a year?  We don't really have a way to track all of the vacancies.  We can only go by the number which alert the PTG of such.  Perhaps the reason it seems more than normal are open this year is that the employers have become more aware of our online postings.  Scott may have kept track of how many he has posted and could give a more accurate answer to your question.

Jeff