[CAUT] CAUT position announcements, CAUT Academy

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Thu Aug 21 11:37:27 MDT 2008

>Scott may have kept track of how many he has posted
>and could give a more accurate answer to your question.

Nope, I've not kept track of the positions we've posted, but it's been
significantly higher the last year or two. I think Ed was referring to the
total market as being the total number of positions, not just those that are
vacant at any given time. I don't know of any data that would help us
determine that.

Scott E. Thile
Piano/Instrument Technician
Dept. of Music, Murray State University
504 Fine Arts Building, Murray, KY 42071
Office Phone: 270-809-4396
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/index.html