[CAUT] a prepared rant

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Aug 22 11:18:53 MDT 2008

Paul T Williams wrote:

> Conrad,
>
> I'd sure put a lock on it and when they come crying to you have a good
> teaching session with them.  Does the faculty member in charge of these
> people know about this?  Keep us up to date on this one.  Last year we
> had some problems with students damaging dampers and rapping the plate
> with a mallet.
>
> Paul

Hallelujah! I stirred the pot and something already floated up to the
surface!

I just was visited by two students and we had what I think was a good
discussion re: piano preparations.

Thyme will tell, but I'm encouraged by what I saw and heard during the
conversation.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

Remember that, while money talks,  CHOCOLATE SINGS!