[CAUT] CAUT position announcements, CAUT Academy

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 12:48:55 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Sturm <fssturm at unm.edu>
To: Leslie Bartlett <l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net>; College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
Sent: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 5:50 am
Subject: Re: [CAUT] CAUT position announcements, CAUT Academy

. We see a lot of departments investing millions on instruments, so they obviously see the value of good pianos to their programs. What we need to do is to make it clear that the care and skill that goes into the comprehensive maintenance of the pianos is probably the most important part of the picture.?
? All right, I'm an idealistic dreamer.?
Regards,?
Fred Sturm?
University of New Mexico?
fssturm at unm.edu?

Perhaps if we?explain to the administrators that a?multi million dollar stadium doesn't produce a winning football team, maybe they'll understand.?

Wim
?