[CAUT] Just how much brilliance can a pianist make ?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 23 16:36:55 MDT 2008

Please check out AdamGolka.com, one of the heaviest of hitters I've
seen.  Contrast that to a rather smallish client of years ago, now moved
from Houston who was constantly breaking strings on his Kawai KG6, I
think, saying it was caused by the technique he was taught, not the
amount of weight on the action.
les bartlett