[CAUT] Degrees in Piano Technology?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 12:57:57 MDT 2008

Jim,

You might want to at least take a look at what is required to become a "tonemeister" (our closest equivalent would be a well musically educated recording technician) in Germany.  Ed suggested looking at recording technicians programs here in the states, which is a good idea, but those may not be high-powered enough on the music education side of the equation for a B. A.

Alan Eder