[CAUT] Tonemeister

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:22:54 MDT 2008

Thanks Alan.

Hey Ric, any help on this?

Jim

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of reggaepass at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:58 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Degrees in Piano Technology?

Jim,

You might want to at least take a look at what is required to become a "tonemeister" (our closest equivalent would be a well musically educated recording technician) in Germany.  Ed suggested looking at recording technicians programs here in the states, which is a good idea, but those may not be high-powered enough on the music education side of the equation for a B. A.

Alan Eder