[CAUT] Plate cleaning

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Aug 29 08:00:15 MDT 2008

Won't that rip the bronze off?  It's really strong stuff.  I used to home
brew and used import beer bottles.  The stuff took the labels off like
nothing else!

PW

Dan Reed <pianoarts at tx.rr.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
08/29/2008 08:53 AM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Plate cleaning

TSP and hot water....Hot water, not warm...Scrub with the appropriate
brush and / or OOO steel wool....Tri-sodium phosphate. Don't get the
Sherwin-Williams variety.....Get the industrial strength stuff.

Dan

Dallas