[CAUT] Tonmeister, baccalaureate degrees, etc.

Clarence Zeches czeches at alltel.net
Sat Aug 30 13:17:44 MDT 2008

I like what Jeff wrote.  I have 2 degrees in music education and a 3rd with a major emphasis in music and about the only part of these degrees I ever use in tuning is what I learned in theory classes at the undergraduate level.  I would have benefitted a lot more if I had had some basic business classes, some physics, and geometry.

Clarence Zeches