[CAUT] sostenuto

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 07:59:54 MST 2008

My tests of the sostenuto were in terms of actual function, that is,
as a player. I can see that might not be sufficient.

I had hoped someone might have an opinion on safety factor in the
depression of the sostenuto pedal. How far could you let up on the
sostenuto pedal and still expect tabs not to slide past on hard blows?

Kent