[CAUT] Puzzler

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 20:29:06 MST 2008

> Aside from being askew, does it go all the way through?
>
> I've had a few pins with no holes and partial holes and askew...
>
> so what's so abnormal??

Maybe a sheltered life. I've found pins with the hole not all
the way through, pins with the hole too high, and pins with no
holes or no threads, but this is the only one I remember
seeing with the hole drilled on the corner rather than the
flat. Stringing a piano today in the usual semi comatose fugue
state, I stuck this guy in the crank, and woke up to the
absence of hole where there should have been one. So I thought
I'd post the mug shot to see if anyone noticed the difference.

Definitely a cheap date...
Ron N