[CAUT] Humidity Question

Douglas Wood dew2 at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:46:45 MST 2008

There is a nice, complicated chart with curves and such. I probably
have a copy somewhere at home, but finding it is another matter.

But have you put a hygrometer on the parts in question? Can you leave
it on the keys during an interesting time? One with a maximum and
minimum function, I mean. A bit more direct than the calculations!
Nothing like data...

Doug