[CAUT] Shank to Hammer weight spreadsheet

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Wed Feb 20 07:21:04 MST 2008

[CAUT] Shank to Hammer weight spreadsheetI think that what I do in effect is what you suggest. I just do the hammer weight calibration after assembly. So it's the strike weight calibration. I'm saying the hammer weights I have measure over the last few years are much smoother than they used to be so I'm beginning to assume (look out) that this will result in the least amount of hammer manipulation in calibration.
Thanks,
Chris