[CAUT] Schwander balancier pinning

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 17:11:53 MST 2008

Jim-
You didn't say if your rep lev was too tight or too loose - I'm going to
suspect too loose as Baldwins have been notorious to be - as in zero friction
and seriously floating rep levers.  I've repinned quite a few, and don't
remember having a difficult time doing it - I just measure the pin, go up 1 full
size, and take it from there.  And if you've got the odd Baldwin with a  tight
rep lev, I'd protek it, as Ed suggested.
Debbie Cyr

In a message dated 3/4/2008 5:41:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,