[CAUT] Schwander "balancier spring neutralizer"

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Mar 6 21:51:04 MST 2008

That's good Jon. I can see it.

Still, how would you weight it off when it's on the rail? The balancier is more than 5 grams (gravity pushing down) so if you pin for 10 like Debbie said you're right at the max. I guess you'd need a 100 gram Correx instead of the common 15. Right? Or am I missing something?

I guess the real reason I've never done it on the rail is because I know they all need pinning anyway, so they gotta come off.

Regards,
Jim