[CAUT] electronic tuning device preference?

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Mon Mar 10 14:26:04 MST 2008

Hey, John,

I have a Verituner and I love it.

Also, I have looked at RCT and it seems to be similar to VT in terms of ease
of use.  I have used a colleague's SAT II in the past and didn't like it.  I
had to keep referring back to the manual for the button sequences to get it
to do what I wanted.  I have played with TuneLab a bit and it seems OK.  I
have noticed no significant differences in results with any of them.

FWIW,
Ken Zahringer

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT