[CAUT] electronic tuning device preference?

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Mar 10 15:24:31 MST 2008

I've been using a VT-100 for 6 years, my fist and only ETD.

I was impressed with the results from the beginning and have tweaked the
styles to conform to different length pianos to agree with my aural
tuning style.

Last year I upgraded to the ipac version and have decided to sell my 'big box'
with style augmentations (which are listed on the VT forum, as well as many
other's styles like Ron Koval's and Jim Coleman's).

The user forum is a great place to share ideas and ask questions.

$850.00  inc s/h/ins.       Or wait for ebay next week ....

new screen (old one got banged :-(
-1 year old battery.
--

Regards,