[CAUT] Piano Shop Sale Update

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Tue Mar 11 17:17:18 MST 2008

Dear List

I have created a web page with photos and descriptions of the rebuilding
tools, supplies and equipment I am selling. I will be updating this page
with more photos of  tools and jigs as I stop needing them. I have two
grands that are in the final stages of action setup and when they are
done I will be selling my action rebuilding tools.

Please go to:

If things don't work right with this page please let me know.

Thanks,
John Hartman