[CAUT] Correction

Keith Kopp keith_kopp at byu.edu
Tue Mar 11 14:32:50 MST 2008

To all,

Don't you love it when you find an error in something you posted out to the world to read just seconds after you hit the send button?

The last sentence of my ETD follow up should read:

I trust this additional insight confirms that a tuning device can be used as a tool to help a technician achieve a good tuning but should not be relied upon as a replacement for a fine aural tuning.

I left out the work "not" in my original copy and transposed "good' and "fine", a small difference.

Keith