[CAUT] Development in audio recording technology

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:58:07 MST 2008

Yesterday, I would have said, "No way." Today, I'm not so sure. How
wide do you suppose a unison might have to be before it would show up
as two pitches, two different notes? TuneLab can already show a unison
as two pitches, maybe Melodyne will do it too.

I eavesdrop on the conversations between pro recording engineers as
they discuss Logic, the recording software. They seem to be just as
amazed about Melodyne as we are.

Kent