[CAUT] damper chirp

Tim Geinert geinert at drtel.net
Thu Mar 13 19:20:09 MST 2008

The out of phase bit makes sense, it is what I was thinking but
couldn't find the right words.  Makes sense, but why have I not heard
it before since that is usually the way I adjust the shift.  Oh well.

It was only in the blocks only sections.  The split wedges were
completely silent.  It was weird because the chirp was substantially
louder than the notes that were speaking.  I am just glad it was so
easy to fix, got really really lucky.  When I first heard it I
assumed I was in for a very frustrating evening.

tg