[CAUT] Development in audio recording technology

JBairdRPT at cs.com JBairdRPT at cs.com
Fri Mar 14 07:16:08 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Berry <ron at berrypiano.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 17:48
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Development in audio recording technology
To: College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

>Now I will finally be able to fix the choir recordings when only
>the sopranos
>go flat.

What about fixing the _one_  single soprano who sings flat, as opposed to the
whole section? That may take the next generation of this technology. In the
meantime, here in Illinois, we're still left with the inelegant solution of
having to shoot the offending lady.

John Baird

http://tinyurl.com/353trk