[CAUT] electronic tuning device preference?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 17 19:36:32 MST 2008

David,
	Ron's lovely wife is an excellent graphic artist. The story he told
here, unfortunately, exactly parallel's my story and the difficulty in
having her produce business cards for me. She came up with so many wonderful
ideas that I had trouble deciding on what I really wanted which was
frustrating for all of us. I wish it had gone so much better because she
really is VERY good! Yeah, I'd say he knows a thing or two about graphic
artists.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com