[CAUT] electronic tuning device preference?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 20:14:19 MST 2008

> David,
> 	Ron's lovely wife is an excellent graphic artist. The story he told
> here, unfortunately, exactly parallel's my story and the difficulty in
> having her produce business cards for me. She came up with so many wonderful
> ideas that I had trouble deciding on what I really wanted which was
> frustrating for all of us. I wish it had gone so much better because she
> really is VERY good! Yeah, I'd say he knows a thing or two about graphic
> artists.
>
> Greg Newell

Don't beat yourself up about it Greg. It happens a lot, and we
still love you - (maybe <G>). This sort of scenario is the
odds on probability, because folks don't understand what the
graphic artist does, or what it takes to get there. I know we
can all write books on just this theme in our own work.

Ron N