[CAUT] Practice room fee

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 15:12:53 MST 2008

When I worked at the U of MN, there was a fee charged for practice room use.
The ammount of the fee was determined by your need to access certain rooms.
The grand piano rooms were more expensive.  There was also aan hourly or
semester charge; one or the other.
You might be able to find this information at: www.music.umn.edu.

Ron Poire