[CAUT] Moore vs ET

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 08:01:56 MST 2008

For those unaware, a very good graphic representation of the differences
between temperaments can be had by going to Jason Kanter's website.  The
Coleman Temperament may be found in the category "Modern Well", the Moore
and Broadwood Temperament can be found under "Victorian Well".  Settings as
well as cents offset for major intervals are given.  I find this to be a
very valuable resource and gives you a very quick way to measure the
relative "strengths" of the non equal temperaments.

http://www.rollingball.com/TemperamentsFrames.htm

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com