[CAUT] What are the chances?

Rob Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Tue Mar 25 15:54:45 MST 2008

I made a rather unexpected discovery in my university workshop today.  The air conditioning in the building works on a chilled water system.  Here in Las Vegas the warm weather hits early, (81 today).  Apparently there is a leak in the system causing a slow drip from the ceiling onto a table below.

Now what are the chances..... that out of every spot in the shop the drip could happen that it be landing exactly dead center where I had some Steinway hammers?  They were used but still good and I was intentionally saving them.  Now they are sponges!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV