[CAUT] Banff Assistant Tech position

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Tue Mar 25 14:05:00 MST 2008

On behalf of Albert Picknell, Chief Technician, I'm pleased to announce the
search for a resident Assistant Piano Technician, at the Banff Centre for
the Arts.

The Banff Centre is world-recognized performance environment with multiple
recording and stage venues, and high-level technical demands on a daily
basis.

The successful candidate will have demonstrated skill and experience in a
performance environment, and be prepared to share in high-level daily
responsibility from day one.

If this sounds like "you" please follow the links at:

http://www.banffcentre.ca/careers <http://www.banffcentre.ca/careers/> /

click on "Search our Current Job Opportunities" then click the SEARCH button
and scroll down to Assistant Piano Technician.

Neither Bert nor I will be able to reply personally to inquiries, so please
contact Human Resources directly via the web-site.

Best regards,

Mark Cramer, RPT

Chief Technician, Brandon University

Sessional Faculty Technician, The Banff Centre for the Arts