[CAUT] well tempered

Becker, Lawrence (beckerlr) BECKERLR at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Mar 26 10:00:46 MST 2008

Chris-

I'm sorry I didn't catch this thread earlier.  In case no one else has
told you this by now, the newer SATs are set up for you to enter custom
non-equal temperaments.  You enter one octave's worth of offsets (1
offset per note) then can apply this with a saved tuning.  Check with
the Sandersons or slog through the manual--it's been several years since
I did this with an SAT, but it's not too hard, and it's automatic, after
being properly stored.

Lawrence

Lawrence Becker, RPT
Piano Technician