[CAUT] This is what happens to bad pianos !

Rob Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Mar 26 13:35:02 MST 2008

I thought I posted this to caut but maybe it was just pianotech.  At any rate follow the link to see me pulverize a Story & Clark POS grand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkROzK9yuAs

I have another video of me playing un old upright while too helpers simultaneously destroy it but I'm not sure where it is.  One of these days when I come across it I'll post it.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  Please excuse an off topic forward but I am sure many of you will enjoy this.

  Chris

  Begin forwarded message:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzG7CSYg3U

  Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.