[CAUT] Well-Tempered

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat Mar 29 07:58:42 MST 2008

Thank you Richard, I hadn't heard these and am very glad to know of them. I do hear the difference but agree with you that it is more pronounced on piano. The concert/event that all this has been leading to is tomorrow so I will post again and try and describe what I see and hear.
Thanks again,
Chris Solliday
Lehigh University