[CAUT] Steinway school info

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon May 5 14:36:48 MDT 2008

Alan:

I had tried to get a document like the one you sent a year or more ago
and they didn't seem to have one.  I talked to Kent Webb and Sally
Kavaleski (I know I'm murdering the spelling of her name - Sorry) and
they couldn't seem to find a document with those details.  The one you
send was dated January 2008 so it could be a new one.

On item #3 I asked if there actually were a school that had that
technician ratio and they thought that Oklahoma City University had
achieved that benchmark.  None others were mentioned.

I didn't read in #8 that all pianos had to be rebuilt in NY.  Was that
something that they said in the meeting you attended?  I had asked that
specifically when I talked to them and was told that this would be their
preference.  Perhaps they have now made this a requirement.

Thanks for sending this!

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu