[CAUT] "Steinway Technical Partner"

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 11:12:19 MDT 2008

Debbie,
I hope you had a nice day yesterday.
I'm showing a few holes in my schedule for this week.  Could you please send
the summary ASAP.
And just to repeat....There is an additional opening on Thurs.  Emmalene
Renna is out of town (her mother died) and is postponing until June.
Perhaps you could trade her with someone who wanted an earlier appt.
Otherwise, put someone else who balked at the waiting period. (regular
clients first.)
Thanks,
jeannie