[CAUT] "Steinway Technical Partner"

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Mon May 12 13:03:57 MDT 2008

WOW!  Did you get a set of steak knives too?  A tooth brush with the
Steinway logo on the handle?  A Steinway steering wheel cover!  (bowing),
"we're not worthy, we're not worthy"!

I've actually found the OTHER tech programs, (Kawai and the Yamaha Little
Red School House), to be far more valuable and practical training.  Not only
better, (and less snobby), but they are free and include your room and
meals, (I think I paid Steinway something like $800 10+ years ago).  If you
are an "All Steinway School", you have my deepest sympathies.  The S&S
people probably hate me for saying that but I don't work for their marketing
department.

Rob Goodale, RPT