[CAUT] "Steinway Technical Partner"

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon May 12 08:34:53 MDT 2008

Hi Tony,  sounds like a cool way of dealing with the whole issue.  Could
you fill me in with some more details of what exactly this is all
about.  First time I've heard about this.

Cheers
RicB

    List,
    Some of you probably are a part of this or heard of it, but I'd
    thought I'd through this in since the subject of Steinway Tech came
    up. About a month ago I got an unexpected package from Steinway.
    They developed a new program for technicians that service pianos at
    "All Steinway Schools". So I guess I am a "All Steinway School
    Technical Partner" I got a few goodies Certificate A "Technical
    Partner apron" The new Technical Reference guide on CD An invitation
    to a Private Reception at the National conference in CA They even
    have a dedicated email address for the technical partners A few
    other misc. things
    --
    Tony Graves RPT