[CAUT] fallboard vs. keytops

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 11:14:06 MDT 2008

Thanks, Fred,

It could be the glides...I'll try raising them to the point of no balance rail contact with the keybed (if that is possible on this concert grand action) and see what that does for fallboard/keytop clearance.? Key dip currently measures at around 10 mm in the extreme areas and and less than that in the middle half or so (along with the beginning of the requisite "smiley face" effect in the key leveling).?

The pin(s) in the rim didn't catch my eye as bent, but I will check more carefully next visit.

Alan Eder