[CAUT] Protek against string falseness

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 11 16:10:44 MDT 2008

Anytime, I have heard of anything being added to bass strings, it ended up
to their detriment.
I for one will not be adding anything to bass strings.
I seem also to remember someone put some centre pins in one of the 'magic'
elixirs, and it turned green.
Mind you it was over a period of time.
So once again, not for me.
It would be ok, to experiment on your own piano, but definitely not on a
customers.
John Ross