[CAUT] strikeweight

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Mon Sep 15 15:37:56 MDT 2008

Ken,

Thank you for taking the time and interest to collect data.  It only
confirms what I had found unscientifically.  I prefer to sort by
pitch not weight.  I appreciate Chris Soliday's scratching method to
find the pitch.  Scratching lets even a novice get up to speed
quickly when sorting.

Thanks,

Tim Coates