[CAUT] Tunic OnlyPure Software

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Mar 3 09:03:46 PST 2009

Well, I am most certainly a pro, and tune one whale of a lot and in no
small degree for an elite group  in the classical and jazz world.... and
I have no problems whatsoever with the concept of saving cash.....
especially when the journey is so instructive. Misunderstand me
correctly... I wish your endeavor all the best. But then I also
encourage folks to learn how to do things on their own.  I'm sure you'll
agree fostering an increasing knowledge base in technicians is a good thing.

Cheers
RicB

    If you are a pro and tune a lot, cash saving is when you don´t need
    to  hassle around with stretch styles.

    regards,

    Bernhard Stopper