[CAUT] Steinway prices

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:51:18 PST 2009

I asked the local Steinway dealer for current prices of all the
Steinway models to give some guidance to our school's budgeting. But
they haven't come through yet and my deadline is tomorrow Thursday.

Does anyone have current pricing? I'll use the prices in the latest
Fine Piano Book Supplement if I have to.

Beyond the retail prices, is there any guidance to be had as to what
educational prices really are? We won't qualify for huge quantity
discounts.

Kent