[CAUT] Gum poll

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Mar 5 08:57:02 PST 2009

Goof-Off works but is significantly negatively odiferous, especially
in an enclosed environment.  This from one who enjoys a nice dose of
nitro cellulose every now and then.   "Goo-Gone'" distributed by
Magic American Products.  I don't know if it works as well, but it
has a pleasant citrus smell, so you mind less becoming mindless. I
can send  MSDS's for both. I don't want to jam up the list unnecessarily.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY