[CAUT] professor tuning variables

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Mar 7 12:09:07 PST 2009

Certainly don't mean to debate.  I was agreeing with you on personal preference for ET and I'm not a crusader for non-ET.  I agree with you.  In earlier posts I picked up the idea that you thought we should totally avoid non-ET but what you've said today completely agrees with my position.  No debate here.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>