[CAUT] professor tuning variables

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 15:42:46 PST 2009

Cool.

Alan Eder

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Sutton <ed440 at mindspring.com>
To: caut at ptg.org
Sent: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:19 pm
Subject: Re: [CAUT] professor tuning variables

We are in the first stages of planning a Journal "Temperament" issue which revisits temperaments in the context of the scholarship of the last 15 years, with the intention of producing a reference document that would have long-term value.?
Ed Sutton?
?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Sturm" <fssturm at unm.edu>?